St Nicholas Priory
Situated just off Fore Street, St Nicholas Priory has recently reopened to the public following two years of major renovation. Founded by William the Conqueror in 1087, the priory was home to Benedictine monks for over 400 years. In 1536, like other monasteries, it was closed and the remains became the home of wealthy Tudor merchants.
The two ranges remaining from the original four-sided structure are now managed by Exeter Historic Buildings Trust.
St Nicholas Priory is located in The Mint, a footway leading off from Fore Street a little down the hill from the traffic lights and The Mint Methodist Church.
Toilet facilities are available on site before and after the show, but will not be accessible during the performance.
This is a promenade performance. Some seating will be available during the show but there may be sections where you are required to stand.
Unfortunately, due to the nature of this historic venue, The Magnificent Mysto is not suitable for wheelchair users.
Please note: Strobe lighting effects may be used during the performance.